Learn more about the 6008CAREsystem.
With the 6008 CAREsystem, Fresenius Medical Care leverages leading-edge technology to deliver advanced dialysis therapy more easily — leaving more time for direct patient care. More patients can benefit from improved outcomes and a higher level of care quality.
Learn more about the 6008CAREsystem.
Less complexity in advanced therapy delivery
The 6008 CAREsystem represents highest standard for therapy.
By reducing necessary handling steps and simplifying workflows, renal replacement therapy becomes less complex, leaving more time for individual patient care.
The all-in-one disposable with completely pre-connected bloodlines for all treatment modalities allows for an easy switch of treatment modality and delivery of HighVolumeHDF®, which provides maximum flexibility. Innovative technologies enable an air-free design and the lowest extracorporeal volume, which both contribute to minimise the risk of clotting during therapy.1
Safety should be a self-evident, non-negotiable aspect of dialysis. With over 30 years of experience, we offer intelligent safety solutions and state-of-the-art technologies, setting new benchmarks in patient and user safety. Safety with Fresenius Medical Care means a high level of security, thanks to the 6008 CAREsystem’s innovative safety features.
Fewer process steps and touch points critical to hygiene lead to a reduced risk of infection and cross-contamination and contribute to advanced patient and user safety. Various innovative features, like blood reinfusion in a closed circuit, ensure a high level of patient and workplace safety.
When therapy management is getting more and more complex, there is a growing demand for easy operability.
In order to optimize processes and therefore achieve economic advantages for the dialysis centre, the 6008 CAREsystem offers improved workflows. Intelligent technologies contribute to reducing user interactions required during set-up and disconnection phase and to lower pressure on staff. With a design focused on easy handling and usability, our product features aim to facilitate therapy delivery.
Therefore, all components of the 6008 CAREsystem are aligned to simplify routine procedures, in order to give nursing staff more time for individual patient care.
Ideally, a comprehensive therapeutic approach not only improves clinical outcomes but also enhances the control of therapy costs.
The 6008 CAREsystem allows you to perform advanced renal replacement therapies in a highly-efficient way, involving both Economic and environmental aspects.
The all-in-one CAREset, which has a compact design and is made of lightweight material (e.g. Biofine), simplifies logistics and reduces the weight of waste, thus contributing to the optimization of economic efficiency and eco-friendliness.
The 6008 CAREsystem offers advanced therapy options for Cardioprotective Hemodialysis while addressing today's challenges of:
1. Kessler M. et al. Anticoagulation in Chronic Hemodialysis. Semin Dial. 2015 Sep-Oct; 28(5): 474-89.
2. Locatelli F. et al., Hemofiltration and Hemodiafiltration Reduce Intradialytic Hypotension in ESRD, J Am Soc Nephrol (2010); 21: 1798-1807.
3. Bonforte G. et al., Improvement of anemia in hemodialysis patients treated by hemodiafiltration with high-volume on-line prepared substitution fluid, Blood Purif (2002); 20: 357-363.
4. Maduell F. et al., High-Efficiency Postdilution Online Hemodiafiltration Reduces All-Cause Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients, J Am Soc Nephrol (2013); 24: 487-497.
5. Peters S.A.E. et al., Haemodiafiltration and mortality in end-stage kidney disease patients: a pooled individual participant data analysis from four randomized controlled trials, Nephrol Dial Transplant (2016) 31: 978-984.
6. Mostovaya I.M. et al., Clinical evidence on hemodiafiltration: a systematic review and a meta-analysis, Seminars in Dialysis (2014); 27(2): 119-127.
7. Bellien J. et al., High-efficiency on-line haemodiafiltration improves conduit artery endothelial function compared with high-flux haemodialysis in end-stage renal disease patients, Nephrol Dial Transplant (2014) 29: 414–422.
8. Tsobanelis T. et al., HAEMODIAFILTRATION RELATIVE INFECTION RISK: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF TWO DIALYSIS MACHINES, Nephrol Dial Transplant (2016); 31(1): i536–i557.
9. Schleser A. et al., THE IMPACT OF DISPOSABLES TOWARDS MORE ECO-FRIENDLY AND LESS COSTLY HAEMODIALYSIS, Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (2016); 31(1): i489–i502.
10. Mesic E. et al., Dialysate saving by automated control of flow rates: Comparison between individualized online hemodiafiltration and standard hemodialysis, Hemodialysis International (2011); 15(4): 522–529.