Interfacing TDMS with external hospital information systems (HIS)
- Consistent use of patient data
- Supports billing processes
- Enables treatment documentation in electronic health records
At a glance
- Designed with you in mind, for seamless Therapy Data Management System (TDMS) interconnection with an existing hospital information system (HIS).
- Efficient management of patient and treatment data starts with the correct information being available in the right place at the right time.
- The primary function of cDL is to facilitate and process bidirectional communications between the Therapy Manager and the HIS, ensuring quality and efficiency.
- Developed exclusively for application in a medical environment, no additional set-up programming is required.
Advantages for administrators
Fresenius Medical Care middleware provides a number of advantages for clerical staff
- Resource optimization
- Data protection
- Product simplicity
Advantages for clinical staff
Improving the experience of patients and clinical staff alike
- Optimized treatment
- Optimized patient safety
- Optimized patient care
|Reduces administration by eliminating the need for data to be stored in multiple databases.
|Data stored only in secure TDMS database and HIS.
|Relevant data is available to all users at their respective interfaces.
|Uses standard HIS protocols, but can be configured to comply with local systems.
|Minimal maintenance and no custom installation required.
|Improved availability of comprehensive patient data and just-in-time lab results.
|Optimized patient safety
|Eliminates mistakes arising from manual data input.
|Optimized patient care
|Reduced administration allows more time for patient care.